Wednesday 22 August 2007

Puffing and Padding

I was in Camden yesterday, shopping with the complication mentioned in my last post, and we went into Cyberdog.

Now, while I'm not a big one for the London clubbing scene, I can occassionally be a bit of a raver. This situation is more from lack of time, money and energy than a lack of wanting. So visiting cyberdog is always a lesson in restraint.

But yesterday, I almost gave in. Most of the stuff, one wouldn't wear outside of a place like Fabric, but a pair of trousers really caught my eye. Ludicously expensive they may have been, but relatively on trend they were too...



ok, so they are quite possibly hideous - but with a draped grey tank top or a bright shirt, I think they could work...

1 comment:

WendyB said...

Wow! Those are crazy!