Sunday 1 March 2009

I'm really awful.

I just ordered something from Rokit...

There's something about essays that makes me do something else... Like buying pretty accessories online.

It's a scarf that reminds me a great deal of the print from Marc Jacobs' Fall 09 stuff, and a studded bangle. Woop! I'll post when they arrive, but I suppose this gives me an excuse for some shameless MJ love. 

For me, this collection really was all about the colours... The shapes scream ladies of leisure, but the colours say otherwise... The use of velvets and silks is masterful, and I just love those pinstripe trousers (grey, blue and mustard - SIK!) and the 80s makeup!

Can I have some of those gold shoes please? Thank you very much. Oh and the grey cardie wouldn't go amiss either...

Teeheehee. Hopefully my scarf won't take forever! Cross fingers for me... Already got plans...

Xxxc

4 comments:

gennie said...

So what did you order from rokit? I always procrastinate by looking at websites too hehe.. it can be very bad for my schedule + wallet!! Luckily I hardly ever purchase things online because I'm more of a tactile shopper..

grace said...

what'd you order?!?! details details!!

And unlike gennie, im one of the unfortunate who is so obsessed with shopping online because i love getting mail. not kidding.

and im supposed to be studying right now so i can graduate in may. i need some motivation. blahh. your blog is a good distraction, as always!

grace
designskeleton.blogspot

Ida said...

I am such a fan of scarves! Can't wait to see the one you ordered.

tis serendipity said...

wow looking forward to seeing your scarf! =) i've never been to the Rokit website before and there are so many amazing vintage items!!! Gosh I love so many of them XD