Sunday 1 March 2009

Love affair with simplicity...

Charles Anastase... Will you make my whole wardrobe?

The collar detail is just immense!
Loving those boots with the blowsy shorts... And the chain belt. It's like something one could buy in a hardware store! :-D

not usually an animal print fan, but...

the palette's jut so fresh and clean...

love the velvet. and the floppy hat. and the big coat.
sigh... wish i could stare at these all weekend instead of having to go back to my essay...
ick.
xxxc




3 comments:

casey said...

That last outfit is amazing. Honestly, if it just happened to show up on my doorstep on of these days I'd die.
Oh dear, I'm dreaming.

a fashionable crime said...

Those boots are stunning, love it x

Francheska L said...

this is absolutely amazing!
I love the boots!!!!!
:)