Saturday 14 July 2007

I miss... Punting

The first of many "I miss..." posts.
Basically me being soppy about uni / home when I'm at the other...
First up, Punting...
Now I don't go very much, but the times I have been have been such fun, and part of this is also missing the course friends I go with...
Punting is very much a Cambridge 'thing'. Oxford do it too, but they punt from the front, which is just WRONG! teehee.
The best way to enjoy punting is to take plenty of alcohol of the g&t variety, cucumber sandwiches and eton mess (meringue, cream and strawberries...) - last time we went out, we also really scared a load of tourists by reading allowed from some of our study tomes (rather sexually explicit about african tribes sometimes...) in the name of revision!




xxxc

1 comment:

Emma said...

Excellent post as usual.