Thursday 7 May 2009

Geekiness...

I was planning to post properly this eve, but due to unforeseen breakdown of right arm, I think I'm just going to go to bed. Typing hurts. Stoopid nerve damage.

Despite pain, I will say this... Just been to the 10 past Midnight preview showing of the new Star Trek film... And it's phenomenal. I may be a (closet) trekkie (born and bred, thank you very much, blame my dad ;-D) but even from a normal-film-POV, it's amazing. It had me going from laughter to tears to on the edge of my seat breathlessness in the space of a few frames. If you can, go see it. It's worth it. Even if just for the cute cadet's uniforms and the ungodly hotness of Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto and Karl Urban... Yum. Seriously. Plus Simon Pegg and his tiny green sidekick? Hilarious!!!

Hmmmm... I have to be up for a 9am meeting... And it's gone 3am... Oops!!!

Night!!! 

Xxxc

6 comments:

Rosanna said...

so excited for this!


www.littlemissdressup.com

Children of the 90s said...

I've never actually seen a Star Trek movie/show, but I have to admit this new one looks kind of good. Perhaps my interest is eye candy related, though

Sanity Notebook | by Jessie Raisa said...

born and bred, thanks to Daddy too! haha closet definitely..shh. i plan to catch it it imax this weekend or next. so stoked!

Joyti said...

I've never been a Star Trek fan, but the look of the movie looks great...if that makes sense.

HiFashion said...

I'm a closet trekkie aswell thansk to my dad. I really can't wait to watch this movie.

Anonymous said...

Aww, I think I'm going to see this movie just because of Chris Pine, mm. hot! :D