Saturday, 7 March 2009
Thursday, 5 March 2009
Wednesday, 4 March 2009
Don't you think the orange would look rather yummy with this BLANK (SS09) dress? (I can only find BLANK on gosee which is upsetting... I was rather hoping to acquire this very fetching concoction. Harumph!)
Tuesday, 3 March 2009
Not, I’ll not carrion-comfort, Despair, not feast on thee;
Not untwist-slack they may be – these last strands of man
In me or, most weary, cry I can no more. I can;
Can something, hope, wish day come, not choose not to be.
But ah, but O thou terrible, why wouldst thou rude on me
Thy wring-world right foot rock? Lay a limb against me? Scan
With darksome devouring eyes my bruised bones? and fan
O in turns of tempest, me heaped there; me frantic to avoid thee and flee?
Why? That my chaff might fly; my grain lie, sheer and clear.
Nay in all that toil, that coil, since (it seems) I kissed the rod,
Hand rather, my heart lo! sapped strength, stole joy, would laugh, cheer.
Cheer whom though? the hero whose heaven-handling flung me, foot trod
Me? or me that fought him? O which one? is it each one? that night, that year.
O now done darkness I wretch lay wrestling with (my God!) my God.
Doesn't mean I don't rather like it ;-D Xxxc
I think I just agreed to work for Browns at the press office from 22nd June to 2nd October...
I've just given up the Ghana plan until Christmas, as it seems to fit better with my travelling partner and I's plans. This meant that when I was asked to change from 10 to 15 weeks interning, this afternoon, I Could Not say No!
OMFG!!! - I'll be working during London Fashion Week! (And through some of the others...)
Hugely hectic and high pressure, but I have to admit... I JUST CAN'T WAIT!
Too excited to do my essay reading.
Monday, 2 March 2009
- This one's on sale for $62 at pixiemarket.com... I think it's quite cute as Ashish-lite. Just add sequins!
Sunday, 1 March 2009
- Not so sure about these three, but enjoying what look like welly warmers on number 1, and thinking about a variation of numero 3 for the next archaeology pub crawl!
- Woop! Can I have ALL of 2 and 3 please? 2's shoes are especially immense, and the drama of those waders + the red is FITNESS! Shorts over rompers... will it catch on?
- divine... look at the gradiation of colour. can't you just SEE the floatiness!
- love the colours and the sharp shoulders...
- words cannot describe my LOVE for this jumper...
- i think i'm drawn to this because my college symbol is the eagle. woo collegiate spirit!