Tuesday 22 March 2011

How I love...

... PRESENT HUNTING!!!

Who doesn't?!

Shopping, with a slightly larger budget than usual, trying to find the perfect thing. At the moment, I'm trying to find something from my old roommate. She's not the girliest, but has converted to jewellery relatively recently. So, I'm trying to find her something trad-jewellery-ish. Thoughts?

How about the classic charm bracelet? Everyone's gotta have one, and I rather like the bar detailing on this one.


Or these lovely porcelain bangles? (I am a sucker for porcelain plus jewellery!)

Beach Treasures BanglePeacock BangleSeafan Coral Bangle

Or this extremely cute dinosaur necklace?

'The Original Vegetarian' Dinosaur Necklace
Or these lovely little earrings?

Flower Blossom Earrings

OH GOOD GOD, NO, IT HAS TO BE...

Microscope Necklace

A MICROSCOPE NECKLACE!!! =D Okay, so this is probably only the perfect present for the Organic Chemistry PhD student... (Which my friend is, by the way!)

Oh, how I do love present shopping!

Xxxc

1 comment:

GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

I love the charm bracelet, the bangle with the coral design, and the dinosaur! So cute. I guess the question is, which one represents your friend the best?

Thanks for stopping by G&G!

••V••
www.gritandglamour.com
@gritandglamour