Thursday 17 March 2011

If only I was older and wiser...

I'd maybe be able to act on some of my fantasy wishlists!

Today, I've been yearning for Jonathon Saunders' acid brights, up now on Net-A-Porter.


Quite bright, I must admit... But I feel that it would be suitable for the spring days ahead!

(Jonathon Saunders dress, Crumpet cardigan, Proenza Schouler bag, Aurelie Biderman bracelet, Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelet, Lanvin brooch, Lanvin ballet pumps)

Ah to be able to afford even just one of these cute things!

Xxxc

4 comments:

KANI said...

i love that mustard/yellow bag! i really need to find myself a uni bag already <3

Unknown said...

love the choices specially the yellow bag and orange shoe x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

the nyanzi report said...

I remember being at the Jonathan Saunders show last season and was wide-eyed throughout the show. He's super talented and makes me proud that he's British.

Lexi said...

I have craved a pair of Lanvin flats forever ... and in Orange, OMG. So cute!

xox Lexi
Glitter & Pearls