Saturday 7 June 2008

FINISHED!!!

Yay!!! Exam went almost as badly as I predicted, but at least it's over now eh!

On a much more fun note, went to see Sex and the City - and though the girls behind me (in a totally Cambridge-snobby way) pronounced it crap - I loved it... the clothes, the girly fun, the drama... sigh... I cried THE ENTIRE WAY THROUGH! Yes, I'm possibly the soppiest person ever (I cried movie star tears at an episode of Dr Who once...) but I loved the film... Might even see it again!

Today, family descends, so after imbibing a Little alcohol last night, I've had to tidy and push through the slightly worse-for-wear feeling... Oh well... I'm finished with exams for another year!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Bring on the fun of May Week!

Xxxc

3 comments:

Bouncing Evil Ginner said...

Congrats for finishing... jealous... don't start til Wednesday and finish next Monday (but then no more physics ever again!!!). Hope you're enjoying the well-earnt time off!

N/OutofFashion said...

Congrats with finishing!

I loved the SATC movie too x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.