Thursday 19 February 2009

Bank Account Battering?

Since the shoes proved mildly disappointing, I am currently waiting for DHL man to pick up my Net-a-Porter returns package... He has 10 minutes to arrive, before he's late for a 2 HOUR time slot! Bah humbug. I can't afford to wait after 6.30 as I'm off out on Union Business! Very annoying. Especially after such amazing service from N-a-P itself! :-S

So what did I do? Post-shoe disappointment, I went and got a pair of trousers on Browns' website... Ann Sofie Back in the sale. I will post them if they are successful. I ordered a medium which is apparently a 12, but I'm not humungously hopeful that they won't be normal-person-8 lol. We shall seeeeeeeeeeee!!! 

I also have a new LOVE, but I can't bring myself to spend $78 (plus postage) on a necklace... Even if it is beeeeeeyoooooteeeeeful! (It's from Bona Drag by Miss KK)

Xxxc

No comments: