Tuesday 24 February 2009

Going round on the windmills in my mind...

Mishmash of street syle (The Sart, Style Slicker and Copenhagen Street Style), the makeup and colourway from the Kinder Aggugini show and the Richard Nicoll for Topshop stuff from Dazed Digital...

Feast:


I regularly think I prefer street style photos to runway... There's just so much more personality.


Though I did have several mini heart attacks at the TopShop unique show... Lots of my favourite 'colour' - grey grey grey - yum yum yum - aren't I wierd? Cyberspace meets 80s meets circus. Yum. I'm feeling more black and shiny these days. plus I've always loved metallic. ;-D



sequin wings? off the shoulder? me likey!

FIT purple sequinned pants... Probably akin to my ASHISH rarely worn sequinned rugby top, but so so so perfect for Planet Angel...


OMG!!! HAVE TO HAVE THAT TUNIC!!! SERIOUSLY!!!


Jewellery-crush...



I so have this as a DIY project... Neon fabric paint, black body con dress... Numnumnum.

Grey layers... All slouchy... Yay.
Xxxc

2 comments:

Imelda Matt - The Despotic Queen of Shoes said...

Topshop always delivery a killer collection but this season I couldn't help but think something wasn't right...that said, I've been behind in my reportage from London and only gave it a cursory once over.

DaisyChain said...

Aw, I'm the opposite, I prefer runway for some reason.