Wednesday 25 February 2009

Love for Louise Gray

Oh I'm happy. I just took a sneaky peak at Louise Gray's new collection, now up on her website... She didn't do catwalk this year, but according to Susie, the presentation was still maxi-excellent!

I thought I liked her last season's stuff, with it's chainmail and beautiful colours...


And then I saw her stuff for A/W09... Oh Gosh. I want everything!
Trying to work out which jumpers I can risk cutting holes out of the back of...

Must. Find. Furry. Belt.
Cute top over the white. Love the shoes. Love the whole look. 

Can I can I can I?!?! 
Note to self. When back in London, visit Liberty...

Xxxc

4 comments:

carolyn said...

Wow, I'm loving all of these...especially those silver bloomer things in the second pictures. Thanks for sharing! And awesome blog!

Eeli said...

Oh my goodness you are so right. SO glad you've posted this hun lol.

I luv me some eccentric pieces :)

carolyn said...

thank you! =)
I'm sorry about your cat...its awful missing a pet.

DaisyChain said...

WOW, love love love these.